Sunday, March 22, 2015

Manifesting True Success-Blogging Challenge Day 6

Heart
Love

 

Yes, it can be scary to do what you love. 

When I first typed this sentence, I stared at it for a long time. I have that feeling every day. Every day when I sit down to write a blog post, take a picture, review a product and connect with others on social media, I think to myself I'm doing what I love, but will I ever make a career of it?! Am I wasting my time doing what makes me happy?! Will I ever be a success?!


Manifesting True Success Through Meditation 

I'm doing a meditation program with Deepak Chopra and Oprah.  It's a 21 day meditation program called Manifesting True Success. Doing these meditations every day will give me the power to  stop doubting myself and discover the greatness within me. I started late with the program, so I'm only on day 3. Here's what people are saying about the meditation program.





 Let me know if you are taking the meditation program. What do you think of it?! Does meditation help you in your daily life?!  Please let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment