Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blogging Challenge! Getting More Blog Traffic!

I'm always up for a blogging challenge.  I read a good way to get more blog traffic to your website is to write more content. So the challenge is to write 30 blog posts in 30 days.  Starting today until April 16th, I will try to do my best to post everyday!


I'm starting to get into photography.  I took a great class today from Skillshare called Mastering Mobile Photography: A Practical Guide. Check out the class here. It was short, but just enough to give me some good tips. Today was the second day of spring break with the kids and we made a cake! I took some pictures of us making the cake using the VSCO Cam app. I'm just starting out, but I really would like to take my own pictures for my blogs.  Here are the pictures I took down below.


Cake batter
My son trying to make an action shot with the batter

batter and spoon
The first time my daughter spooned the batter out like this I didn't have the tablet available and it looked like an amazing shot with the shadows and light. Tried to replicate it, but I don't think I was successful. 

My son said "We need a shot of someone stirring the batter!" Here it is!

frosting the cake
Tried to get a good shot, but too much sun. I still like it though!


chocolate cake
Aaaand here's the finished product!

I really like spending time cooking with my kids in the kitchen.  Here is my first post for the blogging challenge! I'm already thinking of what to post for tomorrow.  It's fun getting the creative juices flowing, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment