Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weight Watchers

I have decided to try Weight Watchers again at the beginning of the year because of this http://www.thatsfit.com/2010/12/03/is-the-new-weight-watchers-points-system-better/. Yes, fruits and veggies are free. So, instead of going for a cookie that's worth 2 points and skipping the banana. I will go for the banana. And since I plan on eating fruits and vegetables for breakfast and lunch the points system will be much more easier for me to follow. I'm excited about this. I think I can really do it this time. Finally get the weight off and it will stay off.

I haven't been exercising as much lately. I've been taking a break, but I will be back to it January 3, 2011. I'm ready for the new year. I'm ready to finally get control of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment