Saturday, October 2, 2010

Workout Schedule For This Week

Sunday-Billy Blanks Cardio Inferno
Monday-(off day) Working, but I plan to do a lot of walking.
Tuesday-Tonique and Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown
Wednesday-(off day) getting hair done, but I will try to do some walking.
Thursday-(off day) Working and a job interview
Friday-Tonique and Jari Love Get Ripped 1000
Saturday-Yoga Meltdown and Cardio Inferno

I really haven't had a week recently where I can actually do a workout DVD for more that 5 days a week as usual. I've been busy and this next week is hectic as well. I hope things start to calm down so I can get back to working out 5-6 days a week for a couple of hours or more. This is a good way to ease myself back into the routine. On my off days I will try to walk as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment