Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just not motivated

Well, yesterday I had trouble with my work computer. Spent almost 7 hours trying to send in the data to my company. I was not motivated to do any working out yesterday because of this. Today I went to Dunkin Donuts and bought some hash browns and the Maple Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich. It was good, but of course after I was like 'what did I just do?' I did work out today. I did the Tonique and Yoga Meltdown. I couldn't finish the Tonique because my left hip really started hurting. I'm glad I did something. I wanted to lose some weight before Thanksgiving, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I did get a new work computer today. I think this is the 5th one I've gotten this year. This job would be great if I got paid more money and if the equipment were better.



No comments:

Post a Comment