Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm a year older

But I don't think any wiser. I had a nice birthday. I got my hair done and voted. Then when I came home my mom was here and she surprised me with Chinese food and cupcakes. A dieter's dream. Anyway, I don't feel my age. I still feel like that awkward teenage girl. I just can't seem to get it together lately. I thought after a certain age you have all the answers and your life is together and you just roll along until you die. Also, I feel like someone in their early 20s who doesn't know what to do with her life. I decided to try selling makeup again. I'm a Mark Cosmetics rep. I just have to figure out a way to sell exclusively online. I don't want to bother people or hold their hand to make them buy something from me. I just want to direct people to my website. They can e-mail me if they have questions or want a sample. I need more income. I'm so used to having a full-time job and income. This little money I make every 2 weeks is not doing it. I do feel a bit of relief with my decision to not apply for any more social services jobs. It's like a weight has been lifted from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment