Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Officially Give Up

You can quote me on this. I officially give up looking for a social services job. My career in social services is over. Actually the last time I had a social services job in 2005 is when it ended. I went for an interview for a part-time job in a hole in the wall church. You know what?! I didn't get it. I've had it. I can't do this anymore. I have to find something else to do with my life. But what?! I worked in social services from 1995-2005. That was my career. Moving to England with my DH for 2 years killed it. May my career in social services RIP. I won't be sending out any more resumes.

There are things I want to do, but it costs money. DH is not happy with his job and he wants to leave, but can't. If he happens to lose his job we would need that money. Meanwhile I have bills to pay and I can barely cover them from what I make at my part-time job. And I find out on Thursday that one of the stores I collect every week will be closing 11/10/10. That will be at least 2-3 hours from my little,tinny, tiny check. My supervisor will hopefully get me another store.

I just need a break. Something, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment