Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I love Fall

Today was a great Fall day. It rained this morning and I got drenched, but when I got home I was so happy to be in my warm home. It was raining and more leaves were falling off the trees. I just feel all cozy when it's gray and raining outside. I did a good deed today. It was pouring and I saw a familiar face standing under an doorway trying to stay out of the rain. She's the mom of a little girl who goes to my daughter's school. My son used to go there and he was in the same class with her daughter. It's a private school so we couldn't afford to send them both there. So, last year we put our son in public school. Anyway, we talked for a while. I gave her information about my son's school and then said goodbye. Well, when I got inside I could see her still standing on the corner and I felt bad. So, I got into my car and drove to the corner where she was standing. I offered her a ride home. She just asked me to take her to the El. I felt good after that. I don't like to drive in the rain, but she's so nice and I would have felt really guilty if I hadn't.

I did work out today. As much as I wanted to sleep all day I didn't. I did the Amy Bento All Pump Extreme and Billy Blanks Jr. Cardio Fit. Trying to do at least 280 minutes of cardio. I heard that you need to do that much a week to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment